<body>
Phenomenal Woman
Friday, 30 September 2011




Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
I say,
It's the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can't touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them
They say they still can't see.
I say,
It's in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I'm a woman

Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.


Now you understand
Just why my head's not bowed.
I don't shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing
It ought to make you proud.
I say,
It's in the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need of my care,
'Cause I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me. 





☁ Kissed Me Over The Rainbow ☀

the girl next door

Photobucket

NORSHEILA / Better Known As Ella.
One year older on every July 3rd.
Career As Infant Teacher

A very random & hyper girl.
Im Abdul Rahim Princess ♥

Loves My Career & Loves Children
Babies Smile Makes My Day.

♥♥♥ Adores ♥♥♥

Family ❥
is what she adores most.
They are her SuperStrenght.

Abdul Rahim ❥
The person that makes her go crazy
(He's the only guy in my HEARTS now!)



Follow My Blog

Friends ☟
you're on your way

Iza Freakz. Nurul Asyiqin. Zaza Feezah. Sara Chaeyoung. Nana Darling. Idah Abdullah. Mimi Jul. Xia Xue



Screammmm!



Tweet! Tweet!


MUSIC ♪
♫ Dance To The Floor ♫


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
myspace musicmusic playlistmusic playlist

Past History ㋡
gone with the wind

August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011



Thank You !
take a bow