<body>
He Who Make Me Smile, Laugh & Cry
Wednesday, 7 September 2011



















You're the only boyfriend who gives my heart some 
excitement and thrills. When I'm with you I feel like I'm out of control! You taught me how to handle life seriously, you taught me how to solve my problems and to face it without any fear... when I'm with you, I feel no fear, not even a single one.

I know that when you say you love me and I admit that I've fallen for you, I know that I wouldn't shed any tears from now on. I love you and that's what I want you to bear in your mind, and it's for keeps ♥



☁ Kissed Me Over The Rainbow ☀

the girl next door

Photobucket

NORSHEILA / Better Known As Ella.
One year older on every July 3rd.
Career As Infant Teacher

A very random & hyper girl.
Im Abdul Rahim Princess ♥

Loves My Career & Loves Children
Babies Smile Makes My Day.

♥♥♥ Adores ♥♥♥

Family ❥
is what she adores most.
They are her SuperStrenght.

Abdul Rahim ❥
The person that makes her go crazy
(He's the only guy in my HEARTS now!)



Follow My Blog

Friends ☟
you're on your way

Iza Freakz. Nurul Asyiqin. Zaza Feezah. Sara Chaeyoung. Nana Darling. Idah Abdullah. Mimi Jul. Xia Xue



Screammmm!



Tweet! Tweet!


MUSIC ♪
♫ Dance To The Floor ♫


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
myspace musicmusic playlistmusic playlist

Past History ㋡
gone with the wind

August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011



Thank You !
take a bow