<body>
TOO MANY TO MENTION BUT LETS MENTION JE LAHH.. HEHEHE!
Friday, 26 August 2011

Boohoohoo!
Getting all excited to blog for today, i accidentally knocked my left leg at the kitchen table.
Seriously, pained sia!
Stoopid!

PRESIDENT ELECTION 2011


Tomorrow, i will need to vote for president election and i still not sure who to vote. It wont make any different right? I dont even know who is who and what they were doing for living. And please someone tells me whats the different having a new president in Singapore? Pfft!

3 MORE DAYS TO THE END OF RAMADAN

Hey! Ramadan is leaving us in 3 days times. Am celebrating Hari Raya on the 30th August 2011 (Tuesday).
I only bought myself 1 kaftan for these year raya. Seriously, i dont have the mood to raya. But me will be celebrating with boyfie. Its our first time raya together. And last year boyfie didn't get to spent his raya outside. So i try to make is happen these year for him. 

PUBLIC HOLIDAY, UNPAID LEAVE, TEACHER DAY & PAY DAY!

Next week tuesday is holiday, follow by my unpaid leave on wednesday. Off on friday because its Teacher's Day. Cant believe that i have the chance to celebrate being a teacher on Teacher Day. Total of working days = 2 days. And overall, i cant wait for my pay day. SERIOUSLY! Alot of stuff i need to get. YAHOO!!!!!

LASTLY..



I MISSED BOYFIE SO DAMN MUCH!


☁ Kissed Me Over The Rainbow ☀

the girl next door

Photobucket

NORSHEILA / Better Known As Ella.
One year older on every July 3rd.
Career As Infant Teacher

A very random & hyper girl.
Im Abdul Rahim Princess ♥

Loves My Career & Loves Children
Babies Smile Makes My Day.

♥♥♥ Adores ♥♥♥

Family ❥
is what she adores most.
They are her SuperStrenght.

Abdul Rahim ❥
The person that makes her go crazy
(He's the only guy in my HEARTS now!)



Follow My Blog

Friends ☟
you're on your way

Iza Freakz. Nurul Asyiqin. Zaza Feezah. Sara Chaeyoung. Nana Darling. Idah Abdullah. Mimi Jul. Xia Xue



Screammmm!



Tweet! Tweet!


MUSIC ♪
♫ Dance To The Floor ♫


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
myspace musicmusic playlistmusic playlist

Past History ㋡
gone with the wind

August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011



Thank You !
take a bow